Sunday, November 21, 2010

My masterpiece...

The first time I know this felling.. I just knew that it is not gonna be easy..


Well, no one ever says that it is gonna be easy..
I just hope it is..


I think I'm in love with you baby..
Coz...
My heart pounds real hard whenever I think of you...


A lil bit hurt coz I know,
I can't steal ur heart away..
When You already stole mine..


Made me thinking..
Why should I be in love with you
When you are someone
Whom I'm not supposed to be in love with..


Coz U are impossible to be reached baby..
U are special...
No one could be compared to you..


U always tried ur best to do impossible..
And yet..
U fullfilled that impossible task..


Perfect is what I described u and
If u are an art.. I would call u a masterpiece..
If ppl say "No 1 is perfect.."
Then, U must be an angel..


If ppl say..
"You will find someone better.."
I would say..
"Impossible.."


Coz,
How can I not love a perfection?
How can I not care abt a masterpiece?
How can I stop myself falling in love with an angel like you??


You like to call urself a superman..
For me..
You really are..
My special super hero..
My everything..


I hope someday..
U will look back and
Notice..
There is always me right behind u..


Waiting for you..
To let me...
Give u all the happiness..
Take away all of ur sorrow...


To be the reason
For ur beautiful smile..
Coz,
U know.. No one could love u
As much as I do..


Coz U know...
I will never leave you..
Coz U know...
I couldn't stop myself


From loving you..


Created On: 21/11/2010
Created By:  李奕姿  / Lanny Indrawati Dharmawan
For : My C

No comments:

Post a Comment