Sunday, November 21, 2010

My poem for you..

Never in my life, have I ever felt this way...
It came so naturally without me noticing it...
It feels bitter and it feels sweet...
I guess this is what people called love...
It never feels the same...

I always think that love sucks...
I always think that I would never want to fall in love again...
But... Not now...
I'm happy to have you in my heart...
I feel that it is a bless to have you in my heart...

You are the sun in my sky...
You are the air that I breathe...
You are the one and only reason
For me to smile everyday...

It brings tears and joy every time I think of you...
It bring tears because I'm not the one who you choose
To share your happiness and sadness..
It brings joy because I know,
I could never find someone else like you...
My feelings towards you give me
Happiness more than sadness...
Coz... You've change my life...

You are my reason to be wiser...
To be mature...
To be smart...
To be stronger...
To be nice..
To be caring to anyone...

Your humbleness touches my heart..
Your smile takes my breath away...
Your caring behavior took my heart away...
You stay in my most special corner of my heart and
No one could ever replace it...

Maybe I could try to get rid you out of my mind...
But...
Call me foolish...
Coz, I choose to love you with all this heart...
Even though it is not return...

I don't mind if this feeling grow stronger everyday
Even if you don't answer my feeling...
I just hope, eventually...
You realize how much I love you...
And this love could touch your heart and
Make you realize that no one could love you like I do...

I just hope that one day...
I'm not invisible in your eyes..
I wish that one day..
You could love me for what I am
And..
When that day come...
I hope I could be your strength and your reason to smile...

Call me selfish...
I just want you to love me...
Coz...
I can't imagine if you are not gonna be
Part of the chapter in my life...
The chapter where I want to end it with you...

I will love you unconditionally
I will love you foolishly
I will love you till I forget myself
I will love you till you know that true love is what I'm giving you...

I love you dear...
Very much...
So listen to my heart...
I love you with all my heart...
And I refuse to let anyone take you from this heart...
I could only find my happiness in you...
But trust me...
I will also give you all of my happiness if I have to...

No comments:

Post a Comment